Monday, June 14, 2010

OraPub training in South Africa!

This page has been permanently moved. Please CLICK HERE to be redirected.

Thanks, Craig.

This was totally unexpected! But after talking with a South African company about sending a few folks to the US for my upcoming October training in Philadelphia, we decided instead to bring me to South Africa this September. I was able to fit the training in just after a personal holiday and before OracleWorld in San Francisco, so it's going to happen! I've never been to South Africa, so this will be quite a treat for me and I'm really looking forward to it.

I will be teaching both of my firefighting related courses; Oracle Performance Firefighting and Advanced Oracle Performance Analysis. The location has been selected and secured and on-line registration is OPEN.

I wrote a small blurb comparing my courses in a previous blog entry.

Over the next few weeks a few more training additions will be posted as well.

If you have any questions, please feel feel free to email directly (craig@orapub.com) or the general OraPub email, orapub@comcast.net.

Thanks for reading,

Craig.

1 comment:

  1. Cheapest White Label Forex Broker is a booming online business that allows you to leverage the skills and knowledge of expert traders to improve your own trading results.

    ReplyDelete